Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Let's try this again...

Ok, so the nurse to accompany Matt is flying in as I'm typing this, which makes me very very happy...and we are scheduled to fly back all the way home on Friday...although I'm not going to believe that until my mom pinches me at the airport...I've been told that Greenland doesn't have a hospital, so if things go sour early in the flight I'm thinking London might be a possibility, or Halifax later on...sheesh...

Matt is feeling a lot better now too. The one positive side effect of all this - according to Matt - is the amount of weight that he lost - 35 lb to be exact!

Today I was even able to get away for afternoon to Munich (thx Daria!). It turned out to be a bit further than I thought, but worth the train ride. I didn't get to see much in the couple of hours that I was there, but it was sure beautiful...and on the ride back, I had a local complaining to me about the trains - haha - I guess I blend in everywhere I go!

2 comments:

Justin L said...

Shannon and I are glad to hear that you are on your way back. We hope that the last leg of the journey goes well and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Good Luck!

Justin & Shannon

Kevin and Tammy said...

Sure a hard way to lose weight. Hope the trip home is uneventful.
Tammy