Sunday, July 6, 2008

July 6, Sunday

Back to the hospital. Matt is still in pain. Doctors say that they think the's got a pinch nerve, but they will do an MRI and an X-ray tomorrow to determine more as he's been in too much pain to move him around until now. If this is more serious and surgery is required, we will be flying back to Canada. That is the absolute worse case scenario. From what I understand, this is a painful process, so I'm staying in a positive frame of mind, and take one day at a time. What sucks is that because Matt had problems with his back before we left Canada, we might not be reimbursed by our insurance for any of it.

I found another internet connection thru the young guy beside Matt. Talking to all these guys has proven to be helpful. For example, our agency provided us with a cell phone, and this young guy switched over to english for me! It's rather hard to figure out a cell phone in cryllic! He also told me about this closer internet place!

Well, I'm back to the hospital. What an adventure this is turning out to be!

2 comments:

Kevin and Tammy said...

We will keep you in our prayers. Keep the faith. I know you are not sure why this is happening, but God has a reason. We are praying.
Tammy

Gail said...

Hi Matt and Sylvia: I was worried that this might happen after Matt told me about his back. I know from past experience how painful it can be and I had hoped his would not elevate to that level. I am so sorry that this has happened at this time. Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers every minute and if there is anything at all, and I mean anything, we can do please let us know. I know you have the help and concern of many people who care as we do. Please try and keep good thoughts.

Gail and Bruce