Saturday, August 2, 2008

Matt is at home!

So, I've been thinking how to end this blog, but there's just more and more stories to tell...

After 3 weeks in hospital in Ukraine and 1 week in Germany, with a recommendation for surgery - here in Canada, one night stay in emergency is all that he got!!! Needless to say, I was NOT impressed!!! The doctors here said the MRI from Ukraine was not good enough, they did a cat scan (no idea of the spelling) and told Matt to try walking with a walker (even though he was told not to earlier, in case of further damage) and send him home...he is on a list for surgery...so now we wait...

On the way to the hospital today, I had my own adventure. Some jerk on the cell phone almost caused an accident, and I ran into the curb, busting my tire. Now, earlier in the day I was sorting out my currency, but didn't finish. So when I left the house, I took my purse, but my wallet wasn't in it, luckily I had a cell phone and was able to call my parents for help.

So, Matt's at home, and everyone is welcome to stop by.

No comments: